Writing and publishing expertise and a vast network can be yours today.
Deeply experienced editing for fiction, nonfiction and poetry manuscripts; mentoring and practical support before and after publication.
Catherine Rankovic, M.A., M.F.A, at BookEval.com provides:
- manuscript evaluations, prompt and professional
- effective query letters, cover letters and book proposals
- synopses and author bios
- advice on copyright and book contracts
- publishing resources and recommendations
- marketing advice
Your editor can help improve your manuscript while maintaining its integrity.
Your editor can also provide evaluations or direct writing support for revisions or rewrites, suggest publishers and titles, and advise you about your book cover and finding book-design professionals. (The right title and cover determine about 70 percent of your book's success.)
A publisher who says, "Have an editor look at it" is showing interest. He or she means that a skilled, objective reader should help you polish your work. See what BookEval clients say.
The fee for editing your manuscript is .25 per word of the original manuscript. Other services such as those below have flat or per-hour fees.
- On deadline? See Same-Day Service.
- Is your novel a mess? See Ghostwriting.
- Get a Website Evaluation.