Writing and publishing expertise and a vast network can be yours today.
Deeply experienced editing for fiction, nonfiction and poetry manuscripts; mentoring and practical support before and after publication.
Catherine Rankovic, M.A., M.F.A, at BookEval.com provides:
- prompt and professional manuscript evaluations and suggestions
- effective query letters, cover letters and book proposals
- synopses and author bios
- advice on copyright and book contracts
- publishing resources and recommendations
- marketing advice
Catherine can help improve your manuscript while maintaining its integrity.
She can also revise, rewrite, suggest publishers, generate titles for your work, and advise you about your book cover and author website. (The right title and cover determine about 70 percent of your book's success.)
Author of four books, with two master's degrees and extensive writing, teaching and publishing experience, Catherine could be the right editor for you. Tell her what your manuscript needs.
A publisher who says, "Have an editor look at it" is showing interest. He or she means that a skilled, objective reader should help you polish your work. See what BookEval clients say. A book is judged by how well it is edited. Choose a proven professional to mentor you and your books and you will not regret it.
- On deadline? See Same-Day Service.
- Is your novel a mess? See Ghostwriting.
- Get a Website Evaluation.